We are looking for Junior Accountant to provide support to the Finance department by managing daily accounting tasks.
– Post & process data entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
– Provide quick support on queries, requests for SOA, following up on overdue and next due payments.
– Regular review of payments received, confirmation to the customers and allocation of payments once details are received from customers.
– Support monthly closing activities by booking all receipts, credit notes and petty cash vouchers before the deadlines.
– Keep track of inter company transactions to be billed and processed.
– Update financial data in databases to ensure accurate information.
– Assist with audit and other accounting projects.
Required skills and qualifications:
– At least 1-2 years experience in UAE as Junior Accountant.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
– Excellent organizing abilities.
– Great attention to detail.
– Great with numbers and figures.
– Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
– Excellent knowledge of MS office and familiarity of accounting softwares.