The role of the Senior Customer Service Officer is to deliver an excellent customer experience to customers across the Leisure, Entertainment and Cinemas business. This role will also monitor the orderly operation of equipment and/or rides.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Customer Experience – Engages with customers in polite and professional manner following MAF LEC programs and initiatives and any promotions and/or offers.
- Assists customers with games and/or rides through strong product knowledge.
- Deals with customer complaints or concerns and follows the correct escalation process.
- Team – Respect all fellow team members and treat as equals and aids when needed.
- Cash Handling – Follow MAF LEC cash handling policies to ensure all guests receive the correct change and minimize any changes in cash flow for every shift.
- Selling & Upselling – Utilize upselling skills in all areas of the cinemas to maximize each transaction .
- Food Hygiene & Handling – Follow food hygiene policies to ensure all food & beverage served to MAF LEC customers are safe and free of contamination.
- HSE – Abide by policies & procedures listed in MAF LEC HSE management programs to ensure a safe environment for guest, colleagues and self.
- Ensures that all customers use the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for certain attractions in the correct manner.
- Operates rides according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs’) and Risk Assessments.
- Owns health, safety and wellbeing and anyone or anything that may be affected by acts or omissions.
- Actively report incidents and stop any work activity if their personal safety is at risk at any time.
- Identifies equipment deficiencies for assets (games, rides, points of sale…etc.) and reports any issues to the Manager on duty and/or the relevant Technician.
- Maintains rides and/or equipment to meet company standards.
- Ensures children are signed in and out of appropriate areas.
Definition of Success
- Customer Engagement & Customer Experience
- Product Knowledge
- Annual Individual Performance Appraisal
- Cash Handling
- Guest Feedback (NPS)
Other Context (if Applicable)
- Flexible work night shifts, and on weekends and public holidays as per the roster.
- Adheres MAF LEC policies and procedures with regards to HSE, grooming, code of conduct, working hours and attendance.
- Performs any additional adhoc duties as requested by Line Manager and/or Head of Department.
Personal Characteristics And Required BackgroundPersonal characteristics
- Team oriented, energetic, friendly and outgoing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- 1-2+ years of experience in any F&B/Customer Service/Retail industry preferred.
- Minimum high school certificate
- Basic Food Handling
- Certification from EIAC