Preparation of various monthly journal entries, primarily cash and intercompany as well reconciliations during month-end close process.
Liaise with Area Project Accounting teams, Financial reporting, Treasury functions.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify, research and record daily cash payments, deposits in the general ledger
- Preparation of various monthly journal entries, including intercompany, accruals and prepaid accounts for month-end close
- Perform monthly account reconciliations related to cash, as well as other balance sheet accounts and analysis to support the accuracy of general ledgers
- Interact with Corporate Treasury function, as well as area project teams to ensure entries recorded appropriately each month
- Maintain evidence of controls performed and assist in the SOX testing and quarterly and year end audit process by both internal and external auditors
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years project / finance related experience
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills preferred
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of HFM reporting systems and JDE, a plus
- Enjoy working in a changing and flexible environment